Katie Finn [Free Read] Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross


  • Hardcover
  • null
  • Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross
  • Katie Finn
  • English
  • 12 June 2019
  • null

Katie Finn ↠ 0 Free read

Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross Free read ó 100 characters Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross S together allow secrets to unfold and plans to be plotted The calm before this storm definitely doesn't existKatie Finn pulls out all the stops for this fast paced dramatic conclusion in the Broken Hearts and Revenge series Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cro. 35 stars I m the biggest slut for longtime friends turned to lovers and I WILL NEVER STOP So obviously my shipper heart aaadoooreess Ford and the midnight surf scene 3 Other than that I would have liked interaction between the whole group like with the game night All in all it was a sweet way to end it so I still liked it Overall the series was just a bit childish over the top and cheesy but hey I am all those things as well so I don t care

Summary ✓ PDF, DOC, TXT or eBook ↠ Katie Finn

Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross

Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross Free read ó 100 characters Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross Ir own feud aside to separate their parentsEvents uickly escalate as a hurricane rips through the Hamptons leaving everyone including Gemma's two exes her current crush best friend and her nemesis bottled up in one house One big miserable group of exes and enemie. Buy this book HERE on or buy this book HERE at Barnes and Noble or buy this book HERE on BookDepository with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING 2 out of 5 stars Please read my rating system further below I was so looking forward to some super epic ending to this revenge warfare Sadly I felt like 80% of the book was concluding the cliffhanger from the second book The other 20% was a new turn in the romance and a super rushed ending I was hoping that there would be something huge in this book Sadly it was just a small project and a tying of loose ends I WANTED MOREEEEEEEEEMy rating system I do use half stars5 I do not use the 5 star Not because a book might not be worthy but because a book is never perfect4 I loved it There weren t too many flaws and I had no trouble getting through it A 4

characters Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross

Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross Free read ó 100 characters Hearts Fingers and Other Things to Cross WEATHER ALERT SEVERE STORMS AHEADGemma and Hallie's world has come to a screeching halt Their parents are engaged which makes them step sisters Nothing in the world could possibly be worse for Gemma and Hallie they won't let it happen Even if it means putting the. This was definitely my favorite out of the three because it was less about girl drama and about working together Also LOTS OF LOOSE ENDS TIED UP VERY NICELY ahem Just sayin I love Ford He s right up there with some of my favorites